Welcome to the ISEV2021 Annual Meeting, taking place virtually from 18-21 May 2021!
Education Day will take place on Wednesday 12 May.
A Letter to the ISEV Community from our ISEV2021 IOC Chairs:
Dear Colleagues, Friends,
It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend the annual meeting of the International Society for Extracellular Vesicles (ISEV2021). This marks the 10th anniversary of the first meeting of EV researchers in Paris and so we celebrate ISEV2021 as a very substantial milestone.
Although Covid-19 means that ISEV2021 must be virtual, if anything this enhances our enthusiasm and excitement of having the extracellular vesicle (EV) Community come together to present and discuss excellent research, to meet with our great sponsors, and to network with each other.
Educational Day will be on the 12th May. There are some merits to virtual events. For example, here we were able to respond to feedback from last year to separate Education Day from the ISEV2021 Annual Meeting. This will allow everyone digest and reflect on the learning from Education Day before heading into the Annual Meeting.
ISEV2021 Annual meeting runs over 4 days, 18-21 May inclusively. The annual meeting offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn from, teach, and network with, leading and emerging experts in EV research.
The scope and quality of the scientific exchange makes ISEV2021 the world’s largest and the premier meeting in EV research. This event features the best in vesicle science, covering all aspects of fundamental, translational, and clinical research, disseminating cutting-edge developments in EV research. ISEV2021 brings together scientists from academic, clinics, and industry, who have a common goal of understanding EVs and applying this knowledge for societal and economic benefit.
For this reason, ISEV has invested substantial effort in evaluating cutting-edge virtual platform technologies in order to select the optimal blend of user-friendly and interactive.
We really hope you enjoy it!
Key features of ISEV2021:
- ISEV2021 is the only global meeting focussed on EVs. Why not be a part of the largest EV research community on the planet?!
- 4 eminent Plenary Speakers
- Featured Abstracts, selected on the basis of gaining the highest scores during pseudonymised evaluation, to be presented as talks positioned with plenary talks
- Concurrent scientific oral sessions and oral posters/poster sessions
- Opportunities to engage with stimulating panel discussions on Education Day, as well as during the 4-day Annual Meeting
- Dedicated programming, with numerous tracks covering several aspects of EV research
- Opportunities for virtual meetings with our industry Sponsors in the interactive Exhibit Hall
- Opportunities to interact with current collaborators and friends – and to forge new collaborations and friendships
- Satellite events, including the ISEV Global Network Event that will bring together EV Societies and Networks from around the world
- New to ISEV2021 - the Image Competition! This is an opportunity for you to submit your favourite EV-associated image, be it scientific or artistic, to be in with a shot of a prize
For these reasons -and many more- we sincerely hope you’ll join us in May for ISEV2021.
Lorraine O’Driscoll, Sophie Rome
ISEV2021 International Organizing Chairs