For Labeling Primary Antibodies, Proteins or Peptides
What is Lightning-Link® Antibody Labeling Technology?
Lightning-Link® is an innovative technology that enables direct labeling of antibodies or proteins for use in R&D applications, drug discovery and the development of diagnostic kits.
The kits are the world’s fastest, easiest to use and most efficient method of labeling antibodies or proteins. The kits require only 30 seconds hands-on time and there are no separation steps involved, meaning you will retain 100% of your materials.
Benefits of Lightning-Link® Labeling Technology
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy to use – Save time, no special knowledge required
- No separation steps – 100% recovery, no antibody / protein loss
- Can be used in a wide range of applications – Flexible
- Freeze dried – Ships at ambient temperature, long shelf life
- Fully scalable (10ug to 1g or more) – Easy transfer from R&D to manufacturing
- Stringently QC tested – Consistent high quality, excellent batch to batch reproducibility
- Large number of labels available – Experimental flexibility
- Reliable: nearly 300 references – Successfully used in many fields of research.
How Does Lightning-Link® Work?
The researcher simply pipettes the antibody or other biomolecule into a vial of lyophilized mixture containing the label of interest and incubates for either three hours (Lightning-Link range) or only 15 min (Lightning-Link Rapid range).
Despite its apparent simplicity, the Lightning-Link® process is sophisticated and generates conjugates with performance characteristics identical to, or better than, those prepared with laborious multistep conjugation procedures.