CytoTrack™ Cell Proliferation Assays
CytoTrack cell proliferation assays are designed to efficiently stain live cells for excellent resolution of each cell division generation.
Using a proprietary chemistry, the dye reacts with primary amines and is retained in the cell with minimal efflux, allowing up to 10 cell divisions to be resolved.
As cell division occurs, the dye is successively halved and the different generations can be determined based on the decrease in fluorescence intensities.
Key Benefits of CytoTrack Cell Proliferation Dyes
- Fix and permeabilize cells stained with CytoTrack dyes for analysis of intracellular targets— compatible with standard formaldehyde-containing fixatives and saponin-based permeabilization buffers
- Combine CytoTrack assays with fluorescent proteins or fluorophore-labeled antibodies for multicolor cell analysis
- Save time by using the cell proliferation assay directly with your cell culture media
- Detect up to 10 cell divisions
For convenient CFSE staining, we offer an additional cell proliferation assay featuring CFDA-SE dye (1351201) to visualize up to 8 cell divisions.
Additional Products for Flow Cytometry
- Cell viability assays for flow cytometry — ready-to-use dead cell exclusion assays
- Antibody labeling kits — label your antibody of interest in 2 easy steps without a purification column
- Primary antibodies — visit Bio-Rad-Antibodies.com for high-quality monoclonal and polyclonal primary antibodies for applications ranging from stem cell, immunology, cell biology to veterinary research
Learn more about the features of the S3e™ Cell Sorter and its associated consumables and accessories.